Here are some discussion boards where you can find other people who eat low carbohydrate diets for weight loss. When checking out any discussion board, be aware that everyone's experience is different. What works for someone else may not work for you.
Also, look at who sponsors the discussion board. If they sell diet and nutritional products be very suspicious of posts by regulars on the board promoting products sold by the sponsor that supposedly boost weight loss.
It is common for people selling weight loss aids and supplements to hire people to pretend to be ordinary folks and post on discussion boards. You can usually figure out who these people are, because no matter what others start discussing, these people will always drag the conversation back to their wonderful supplement or diet food.
Be aware too that there are phony bloggers who sell bogus diet aids via Google ads. There is no way for those of us who support our sites with Google ads to block these people's ads as they change their URLS every hour. Just keep in mind that there is no magical berry that will cause you to lose weight. There is, in fact, no magic ANYTHING that will cause you to lose weight.
With some well-applied scepticism you can learn a lot about how to make your diet work from successful low carb dieters who post on discussion groups.
- Active Low Carbers Forum One of the more active low carb forum on the web.
- Low Carb Friends A second extremely active forum. The old messages posted years ago when it was still run by its founder are well worth reading. Be aware, though, that the board owned by a company that sell supplements and very expensive "low carb" diet products. Many of us who in the past contributed a lot of the content that makes the site so useful have been banned since the founder died and new people took over the running of the board.
- http://www.lowcarbcafe.com/ Check out the recipe section to help you get ideas for new foods.
- Linda Sue's Low Carb Menus and Recipes Another excellent source full of great ideas and beautifully illustrated recipes. Linda Sue has tested many recipes and rates them as to how well they taste.
- Cam MacDonald's Low Carb Recipes A collection of the best recipes from alt.support.diet.low-carb. One of the better low carb recipe collection available online.
- Lamson Adventures Carb Controlled Recipes This site was offline for a while, but it's back and full of great recipes.