No hype. No promises of miracle weight loss. No baloney about how easy it is to lose weight on the low carb diet. Jenny Ruhl's new book, Diet 101: The Truth About Low Carb Diets
takes a long, hard look at how low carb diets really work and tackles the issues the bestsellers glide over.
Drawing on careful analysis of high quality peer-reviewed research Jenny explains:
- What exactly happens in your body when you cut carbs.
- How much weight you can expect to lose and how much of your low carb weight loss is attributable to lost water. (Hint: Some little known research suggests it's more than you think.)
- The facts about how low carb diets compared to others in the large studies you heard about in the media and why they uncovered some serious problems with low carb diets you need to be aware of if you are not going to damage your health.
- How to manage the inevitable problems most low carb dieters run into.
- How to break stalls, and when breaking a stall might be a bad mistake.
- The best way to maintain weight losses achieved on low carb diets.
Jenny also shares with you insights gained from years of interacting with successful low carb dieters online including some very useful tips gleaned from polls and surveys she's run throughout the past decade.
There's a wealth of information in this book, unlike most diet books "made for TV" which feature one two simplistic ideas padded out with pages of recipes.
This book will be helpful for you if you have tried eating low carb diets in the past and failed, or if you are sticking to one now but have lost your enthusiasm. If you are considering starting a low carb diet, this book will help you choose the diet that is best for you and prepare you in advance for the known problems most low carb dieters encounter so that you don't become one of the many who do brilliantly on the diet for a few months or even years, only to end up weighing more than you did before you started your diet.
CLICK HERE to order the printed book from
Download the Nook Version
|Kindle Version||Free Shipping World Wide|
The Book Depository
|To Download in Other ebook Formats from Smashwords |
|Diet 101 can also be ordered in print or e-book form from all nations' Amazons as well as from many other online bookstores serving nations around the world. |