Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You About Diabetes
Updated with research current as of June 2012, our bestseller, Blood Sugar 101, distills the mass of information stored on the Bloodsugar101.com Web site into a 200 page book and Kindle download.
It draws on the findings of peer reviewed research and the shared Wisdom of the Web to teach you:
1. How normal blood sugar works.
2. What happens as blood sugar control deteriorates.
3. What blood sugar levels cause complications.
4. How you can you prevent complications.
5. How to learn which diet is right for you.
6. What drugs are safe.
7. What supplements work.
8. How to determine if you have a good doctor.
New!The text of Blood Sugar 101 has been completely updated to incorporate research findings current through June of 2012.
View the full cover HERE
View the first 15 pages, including the table of contents HERE
Dr. Richard K. Bernstein, author of the bestseller, Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution writes, "Thanks for sending me a copy of BLOOD SUGAR 101. I enjoyed it very much and actually learned a lot of important facts. I was impressed by your ability to scour the scientific literature and document your findings. I think this book should be read by all diabetics because of the valuable material that cannot be found elsewhere."
You can read a dLife review HERE and a Diabetes in Control review HERE
Blood Sugar 101 Is Available from Many Online Stores Including:
Diet 101: The Truth About Low Carb Diets
Learn more about the low carb diet that controls blood sugar in this comprehensive book that explodes the myths and deflates exaggerated claims. Learn what peer-reviewed research and the experience of successful low carb dieters can teach you about how to craft a healthy, low carb diet you can stick to for years.
Diet 101 Is Available from Many Online Stores Including:
Lower Your Blood Sugar: The 30 Minute Guide for People with Diabetes, Prediabetes, and Insulin Resistance
This 30 Minute Kindle Short Read Teaches the Essentials of Blood Sugar ControlThis brief, inexpensive e-booklet:
- Explains what causes diabetes.
- Tells you what blood sugar levels cause heart disease and complications.
- Reveals what raises blood sugar.
- Walks you through how to lower your blood sugar using a blood sugar meter and the Test, Test, Test strategy.
- Points out what to do in the rare cases where this strategy doesn't give you normal blood sugars.